Every year World Village Festival attracts tens of thousands visitors over the weekend. As a partner, you are a visible ally in working for a just world. Partners have an opportunity to reach our audience of thousands of people interested in global solidarity, multiculturalism, civil society action and ethical consumption.
Organisations benefit from partnership in many ways:
- The festival is an excellent place to gain new members, attract volunteers or bolster their self-financing.
- Authorities and other organisations can use the festival to get in touch with citizens as well as target groups that are harder to reach otherwise.
- For companies, the festival provides an opportunity talk about their corporate responsibility efforts and to strengthen their image as a societal actor.
- Media partners can reach tens of thousands of active citizens at the event and the communication around it.
- Through festival communications you will be part of action throughout the spring.
Visitor and exhibitor surveys
World Village Festival’s visitors and exhibitors are surveyed every year by students from Humak and Arcada University of Applied Sciences as part of their thesis work. These studies can support you in planning your organisation’s participation to the festival.